BLUECAST X-FILIGREE for mono LCD/DLP
X-Filigree® is the first castable resin developed in accordance with the needs of Middle East designers. Thanks to the polymer it ensures perfect printing properties with sharp details, and excellent dimensional stability in time without shrinkage. X-filigree® was developed by BLueCast R&D in order to allow perfect filigree casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles. Standard wax burnout (12 hrs), Fast burnout ( 6 hrs), Ultrafast burnout (2 hrs).
- No bleeding;
- Excellent dimensional stability in time for all thicknesses. No shrinkage;
- Low viscosity even at low temperature (easier to clean, easier to get back from patterns;
- Strong adhesion to the platform, no need for primer.
Alcohol: 91%/99% ethyl alcohol.
- With Ultrasonic cleaner run a cycle of 3 minutes (SUGGESTED
- With resin washer machine, run a cycle of 5 minutes approx.
- With simple immersion in alcohol, bath of 8 minutes approx.
A pattern post-curing (10 minutes minimum) is required.
After the UV post-curing, a quick wash with brand new alcohol to ensure great casting results.
Castable: Yes – Castability: Good
Compatible with: LCD AND DLP PRINTERS.
Before buy please check the printers compatibility.
UV care: 10 min
Size: 500 gr